Embark's Solar Energy Advisors are much more than just our salesforce. Working with and for our customers, they establish the special relationships Embark fosters with every homeowner we service. They turn curiosity about solar into a course of action.
POSITION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Entry-level solar energy advisors develop and engage customers via grassroots and event outreach, door-to-door canvassing, and in-depth home consultations. Using cutting edge proposal tools, advisors present a cogent cost-benefit analysis, identifying concerns and motivators. For top-notch communicators who are as good at listening as at talking.
The position offers fully paid training, full-time or part-time. Located in Staten Island, NY 10307.
- Work efficiently as a team member and solo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years solar, outside sales, community outreach, customer service experience
- Must be comfortable walking for 1-2 hour periods
- Reliable transportation, valid drivers license
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, NGP-VAN or other CRM
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary, commissions are dependent on performance and experience. First-year Embark energy advisors average between $60k and $85k annually. Embark offers benefits providing security and well-being to employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners.
We're certain your novella/cover letter is great. One paragraph explaining your interest and a resume works for us. Email us here.
Embark is an equal opportunity employer.