Embark seeks a Solar Outreach Director to lead and build our NYC-based, Tri-State solar energy advisor team. More than just sales, our outreach team works with and for our customers. They turn curiosity about solar into a course of action and establish the special relationships Embark fosters with every homeowner we service. Our teams are top-notch communicators who are just as good at listening as at talking.
POSITION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing all regional solar sales operations, outreach directors ensure team success, track lead generation and sales performance, develop customer service protocols, train energy advisors and canvassers, and expand our foothold in the region. Outreach directors optimize current processes and contribute to strategic planning.
Using cutting edge proposal tools, our solar teams generate, develop and close customers through traditional grassroots and event outreach, door-to-door canvassing, and during in-depth home consultations. Self-starters able to hit the ground running only. This position is full-time and located in Brooklyn, NY 11217.
- 3-5 years relevant mgmt. experience (solar, grassroots/political organizing, sales or customer service)
- Experience leading developing and administering large, multi-office teams
- Strong messaging and writing skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills; a strong nose for analytics and trends
- Strong understanding of sales cycles, longterm contact and CRM mgmt
- Full-time availability
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license
- The ability to create a culture of fun and excellence, equally
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary, commissions dependent on performance and experience. Embark outreach directors average between $80k and $120k annually. Embark offers benefits providing security and well-being to employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners.
We're certain your novella/cover letter is great. A paragraph explaining your interest and a resume works for us. Email us here.
Embark is an equal opportunity employer.