Founded in 2014 by former environmental non-profit workers, political staffers and field directors, Embark helps homeowners turn solar curiosity into a course of action.
POSITION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Embark's Solar Community Organizer & Canvasser team work with and for our customers. They establish the special relationships Embark fosters with every homeowner we service. Via door-to-door canvassing, grassroots and event outreach, they engage and inform homeowners about their solar options and schedule appointments for custom proposals.
No experience necessary and paid training. This position is an excellent way to begin a career in solar energy. Full-time or part-time positions available in Metuchen, NJ 08840.
- Work efficiently as a team member and solo
- Top-notch communicators who are as good at listening as at talking
- 1 year experience community outreach, solar, as a canvasser, customer service or sales rep
- Must be comfortable walking for 1-2 hour periods
- Reliable transportation, ability to maneuver NYC metro area
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary, commissions are dependent on performance and experience. First-year community organizer & canvassers average between $40k and $65k annually. Embark offers benefits providing security and well-being to employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners.
We're certain your novella/cover letter is great. A paragraph explaining your interest and a resume works for us. Email us here.
Embark is an equal opportunity employer.
Find our other positions at embarksolar.com/careers.