Embark's Solar Energy Advisors are much more than just our salesforce. Working with and for our customers, they establish the special relationships Embark fosters with every homeowner we service. They turn curiosity about solar into a course of action.
POSITION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Senior Solar Energy Advisors generate, develop and close leads via grassroots and event outreach, door-to-door canvassing, and in-depth home consultations. Using cutting edge proposal tools, Advisors engage and inform customers regarding solar's huge financial benefits, always taking time to identify concerns and motivating factors. Our best are top-notch communicators who are as good at listening as at talking.
Full-time preferred, part-time available. This position is located in Bayside, NY 11360.
- Work efficiently as a team leader, member and solo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years solar, outside sales, community outreach, customer service experience
- Must be comfortable walking for 1-2 hour periods
- Reliable transportation, valid drivers license
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, NGP-VAN or other CRM preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary, commissions are dependent on performance and experience. Experienced Embark energy advisors average between $70k and $100k annually. Embark offers benefits providing security and well-being to employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners.
We're certain your novella/cover letter is great. A paragraph explaining your interest and a resume works for us. Email us here.
Embark is an equal opportunity employer.